Contoh Dialog Bahasa Inggris Lengkap

Contoh Dialog Bahasa Inggris
In the morning, Mutoharoh is going to the market, and Rina are going to the Ririn’s house. On the way, they meet Vischa and Ririn in front of Vischa’s house.
Mutoharoh : Hi Vischa… Hi Ririn…
Ririn : Oh hello Mut… Where are you going?
Mutoharoh : I want to go to market.
Rina : While, I want to go to your house. Btw, you look so busy. Well, what are you doing?
Vischa : We are watering the flowers and cleaning my garden.
Mutoharoh : Wooow… That’s great! You’re so diligent.
Rina : Could I see your garden?
Vischa : Yes, off course!
Mutoharoh : Btw, I don’t have enough time to see your garden, maybe later. I must go to the market. See you next time…
Vischa : It’s ok, no problem. Take care Mut, see you…
Mutoharoh leaving them, and go to market.
Vischa : The garden is located behind the house. Ririn will accompany you to go there.
Ririn : Let’s go there.
Ririn and Rina are leaving Vischa, and go to Vischa’s garden.
In the garden.
Ririn : This is Vischa’s garden.
Rina : I am glad to see it. It has Beautiful flowers, and it is a cozy garden.
Ririn : Here, there is place that she usually doing barbeque party.
Rina : Really?
Ririn : Sure. Her family usually invite their neighbor at the party.
Rina : Her family must be a kind-hearted then.
Ririn : At the corner there is a mango tree, it has big and sweet fruits.
Rina : Hmmm that’s make me hungry, can i try it?
Ririn : I don’t know, let’s ask to Vischa.
Then, they walk together and meet Vischa in the living room
Ririn : Hi Vischa, do I bother you?
Vischa : No, go ahead.
Ririn : Rina said that she is hungry, she wants to take some of your mangoes.
Rina : Yes, they look so delicious. Can i take some?
Vischa : Hahaha you look so starving. Ok then I will call my gardener to help us.
Vischa call her gardener, Selvi. After that, they are going back to the garden
Selvi : How many mangoes do you want?
Rina : As much as possible, hahaha.
Ririn : That is not polite, Rina.
Rina : I’m just kidding, hahaha. I only want one mangoes.
Vischa : Don’t worry I still have lot of it. Selvi, Take 20 fruit, please.
Selvi : But, I think we should not take that much. There is a lot of fruit that has not ripe yet.
Vischa : Really? How do we know that it has not ripe yet?
Selvi : When the fuit is ripe, it has yellowish green color and it size is big. Your mangoes’s color has not yellowish green yet.
Vischa : Ok then, take all ripe fruits.
Selvi : Yes.
After take some fruit, they are going to the kitchen to peel some mangoes
Vischa : Here, take the knife. We peel it together.
Rina, Ririn : Sure.
Selvi : My knife is blunt.
Rina : Take mine. I can’t peel it well.
Selvi : Thank you.
Ririn : These mangoes is too many.
Vischa : What should we do?
Ririn : Call Munaroh maybe? She can help us to peel these. And i think she is hungry, so she want to eat something.
Rina : Good idea! I will call her to come here.
After waiting for a while, Mutoharoh comes to Vischa’s house
Mutoharoh : Waaaah… you guys know what i need, hahaha.
Vischa : Sure come join us!
Mutoharoh : Ok, i will peel these so fast.
Rina : OMG, she got the talent !
Ririn : Good job Mun !
Rina : We will get satiate soon.
After all of the mangoes peeled off, they going to the porch to eat that together
Vischa : What do you think about my mangoes?
Rina : Delicious !
Ririn : Sweet.
Mutoharoh : Amazing !
Selvi : Nice.
Vischa : After this, clean the kitchen, Selvi.
Selvi : Yes.
Vischa : Thank you, selvi. Btw, can you pass my pink-laced green handkerchief,Mut?
Mutoharoh : Here it is, take it.
After getting satiated, they have a short chat and leave from Vischa’s house.

# “Tulisan ini dibuat untuk mengikuti Bidikmisi Blog Award di Universitas Negeri Semarang. Tulisan adalah karya saya sendiri dan bukan jiplakan.”

Sumber: https://betting-edge.blogspot.com/

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hukum Newton (I, II, dan III) Lengkap Dengan Rumusnya

Minat Belajar Bahasa Indonesia dengan Kosakata